Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

Have been in the dark, have been in pain, have had lots of hard knocks, have a long way to go still. Dreams, hopes and wishes in the air, I want to share with you, dances on the sands of time. In the moments of life, on hand now, have pages to turn, books to review. Want to write books, need to make new plans, could use the help. Skills and luck, friends and foes at the table. Chats online to do, best to play, good times.Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays Rides.Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

Marching forward, out of the dark, out of the past, moving on today. Thanks for the words to change, the views of letter of man, older and wiser than me. Lights on again, back to five, under the age of good and bad, people under the skin, the animals the present, out of the side of their necks. Live and learn, live and grow, wheels to turn, lights to turn on. Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older, lost in time, lots of time to kill, waiting at home for the service people to show up. Dreams in motions, dreams in works, dreams that are part of the big picture. Helping hands for me, my family, my friends, help them get more and better, with the time that they have, checking in again. It has been years, since I have seen people, that I a related to. Part of my childhood were the road trips, and where we going to be the next night. Lot of fun, or not, hard to say, like the visits. Starting over again, got a new car for my birthday, last month. Had to wait a long time for it here. First one in this state. 

Where are you D? I am in Riverside now, searching for the next step of growth, looking for a house to buy. By the water would be nice, on the beach wonderful, but money factors came to head. No into trails, and mobile homes, stick build only, for me. Coming up for air now, rebirths again, fish out of water, blue oceans to create. You made the grade, and the things that you wrote, hit home, was not able to do, the process in my head, looking up now. Thanks.Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

Back in time was a busy bee, wings and all, found online, for plenty of fish, account that I used to have. It is kind of funny. Fairy state, that I like to stay in, in touch with the child within. Lots of laughs, lots of looks when I go out. Have longer hair that I wear sometimes. Have a lot of colors and headbands made of animal ears. Bugs Bunny today. Purple and pink hairs today, just to let you know. Have other accounts with more pictures to share, maybe later. Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

.
Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays Rides.New ports. Cali chick,Wishes on stars, dreams in actions, love, luck, leaders,sons:retired 2 .I want to be able to express my feelings (emotionally and physically), desires, fantasies freely without the walking on egg shell's sensation or wanderings, both sensations that will kill the excitement and spontaneity of love.Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

I am wondering if I will ever find someone who combines trustfulness with introspection, joyful being, depth, kindness and altruism. Someone sensitive, yet assertive and opinionated, strong and maybe adventurous. Free thinking and educated. Looking for someone with whom I could share the above and much more.Thanks so much, was having trouble with that, baby steps, back to square one, growing up, getting older.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment