Wednesday, August 12, 2020

GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Shut up and dance with me☺ So cute

Image may contain: 2 people


Motown's Smokey Robinson by Mrs. Michael J Jackson....Jones, Joseph, Duncan McNeil, 3, 2, 4.. Dicks, Dawgs, Sons Of Bitches, Sinners And Saints. Army Of Frogs, Fools, Freaks Out At Night, Names And Libels, Rites To Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, Happiness.

Image

* Ride a Unicorn * Dance with Fairies Overheard: The Signs in Neverland Mermaids: Leo, Cancer, Gemini. Fairies: Virgo, Taurus, Pisces. Pirates:Heads To Count, Above The Crowds.  GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Shut up and dance with me☺So cute.

GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Shut up and dance with me☺ So cute
Image
Tricks and trades, dances in the dark, dances in black and white, pages to turn, hands to hold, lovers and hater, faces in the mirror. Live and learn, faces of snakes in the grass, love and luck, games to change, paths to cross, paths to travel, light and darkness, hands for the birds. ... speak the truth .



 NY escapees. Wings to Fly, Pigs, Hogs, Whales To Float?George Michael - Over Time, Summer Dreams, Stones, Rocks, Sons To Knights. Ships To Pass, Boats On The Water..Careless Whisper.  GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Shut up and dance with me☺So cute.
Image may contain: one or more people, hat and outdoor
Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! 1 TIME IS DEEP!!The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!



The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,. πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚

GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Shut up and dance with me☺ So cute

No comments:

Post a Comment