Sunday, November 29, 2020

I asked the wind a favor.. Take what's not necessary.. I just want what fits in my heart.. and fill me with illusion...

Retired senior, works for self, leader of the band, giant, witty, sunny and bright, nothing less, will do. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .


Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.
Image may contain: outdoor


Few actors in the world have had a career quite as diverse as Leonardo DiCaprio's. Monkeys, ❤️ 5151: Made in America .


The Office GIF

Retired senior, works for self, leader of the band, giant, witty, sunny and bright, nothing less, will do. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .
I asked the wind a favor.. Take what's not necessary.. I just want what fits in my heart.. and fill me with illusion...

Bend and twisted, frogs and snakes, hats of the Jewish Races, Red Moons, Blue Starrs, Monkeys to see, races to run, good times, and tales of joys and pains, bumps in the road. Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.I asked the wind a favor.. Take what's not necessary.. I just want what fits in my heart.. and fill me with illusion...
Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor

 Wisdom is a great source of power. It’s through others’ stories of failure and success that we learn the most. It’s through their experiences of things we have yet to witness that feeds us the knowledge we need to fly high, to build upon what we already know. There is little in life that a wise mind can’t conquer. And it’s the sage like guidance that inspires us to make our life that much better.Watching The Clocks.9 to 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment