Thursday, October 14, 2021

Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time.

 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Feelings should always be allowed to be free. Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes.



Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time.


I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.



  • Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time."I don't know what @realDonaldTrump said, but I'm sure he didn't call me a loser. I didn't hear him call me a loser, so this has got to stop. 


    •  Witches, bitches, babes, soul sisters, rings around the world, wishes on stars, races to the end of the rainbows.  🌞A GOOD MAN ❤TRADING KUSH FOR SEX WITH DICKS.. Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.toHopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Walks Of Life: Paths Taken, Hopes, Dreams, Fame 2. Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats. Songs to sing, better dazes to come.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time.
       Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever.Birthday Queen Crown  #Madonna.main bitch,to the blue print .GOLDEN EYES..Believe you can and you’re half way there - Theodore Roosevelt.



      • Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time."I don't know what @realDonaldTrump said, but I'm sure he didn't call me a loser. I didn't hear him call me a loser, so this has got to stop. Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment