Thursday, August 24, 2023

If you feel like chatting a bit, I'd love to hear about your service...unless you don't like talking about it...

 That is VERY disappointing that the VA is not being helpful....pisses me off so fucking bad....you risked everything serving our country..you were 'of service' in the ultimate sense....and this is how you're treated?

"If life gives you lemons..." Lol sometimes fuck that shit and throw those lemons away.Ducks In The Watch, Donald in the big house, cartoon hits, and misses. American Bird Signs. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find.
No photo description available.
FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."IF YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO BE NORMAL YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU CAN BE." Maya Angelon'
The Faith that is like a bird that feels the light and keep singing even when the dawn is still dark, knowing that light will rise No Matter What! #Love and #Light #MSLABOY
No photo description available.


OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. Let the music play, sad songs, about the rolling rocks, on the sands of time, words in waves to share, or not. Writing things out, paths to take, mountains to climb, castles in the sky. In my father's house. Glory dazes to come...

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. 1

Woman for man, searching across the land, searching online, for the one. To reply, tell a story, about the best part of the 1950s, that stood out, the why to be included, of course.Boys To Men: 1950. Waves to be made,doors to be opened, plans to be made, houses, section 8 family members, where to place, for the growth needed, dances on the sands of time.
Last week, on the way back from the doctors, got reared ended, going to climb the mountain, to get car restored. AAA to pay, going to dealership, to see the real cost to repair. Told my insurance company, they want $500 to repair, just recorded for the record. 




Doctor , Doc,Dentist, talking heads, what the fuck, out of my head, to remove, to replace, living in a state of disgrace. Teeth, have been falling out, the VA , and their providers, have delayed services, with lack of skills, and desires to move on to hurt and kill the natural smiles. It is denture time in their books. Excuses and assholes, things in common, with La Jolla VA, going on 2 years now.

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. Let the music play, sad songs, about the rolling rocks, on the sands of time, words in waves to share, or not. Writing things out, paths to take, mountains to climb, castles in the sky. In my father's house. Glory dazes to come...


I'm sorry to read...THANK YOU for sending a pic!!! and it's a cool one!!!! I won't get carried away and start talking about how cute you are.....

I"m older...and admire your service....I regret I wasn't raised in a military family (altho my dad was in the Navy for the last few months of WWII)....I was discouraged from serving....instead I went to Yale.

If you feel like chatting a bit, I'd love to hear about your service...unless you don't like talking about it...

I'll admit I didn't fully understand all your stream of consciousness...but it was fascinating! Sandy Raindancer? Is that your name?

I'd love to hear alot more about you....but don't want to be pushy......I also don't want to offend you by suggesting something....but I'd love to be helpful.....

THANKS!!!Hi Sandy,

Thanks for getting back to me. I was in the Army for 2 years as an engineer. I really enjoyed my hitch, believe it or not, as I was drafted; In early 71 out late 72. A little shy of 2 years. What do you do now with your time? Where would you like to explore? Did you grow up in Orange County? How long in the core? How did you find Japan? Any children or pets? Have you been to the Silverado , Blackstar, Cooks Corner, or Trabuco?

Mike, man with dogs, served for 2 years. 

Ken, doctor once, what is up doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment